Holiday Shipping Schedule & Deadlines
Your order is being shipped from California.
Keep this in mind as you ponder your shipping options.
Dec. 17 – First-Class Mail
Service for standard-sized, single-piece envelopes and small packages weighing up to 13 ounces with delivery in 3-5 business days or less.
Dec. 18 – Priority Mail
Domestic service in 1, 2 or 3 business days based on where the package is mailed and where it’s being sent.
- Dec. 23 – Priority Mail Express Fastest domestic service, guaranteed overnight scheduled delivery to most locations. Some restrictions and exceptions apply.
- Please read below for our requirements to fulfill your order Priority Mail Express.
- Order must be received before 10am on Dec. 23rd as the order must be in the hands of the Post Office by noon.
- Please give us time to process, pack and get your package to the PO.
- Deliveries differ to Alaska & Hawaii. Please check with the Post Office if you are shipping to these destinations.
Here are your last days to ship with UPS Ground®, UPS 3 Day Select®, UPS 2nd Day Air ® and UPS Next Day® so your shipments will be scheduled to arrive before Saturday, Dec. 25 (no delivery on the 25th).
Remember, your package is being shipped from California.
Please remember that UPS Ground takes 5 business days coast-to-coast under the best of circumstances.
Your order is shipping from California.
There is no guarantee if you wait until December 20th to ship UPS Ground to the East Coast that your package will arrive in time for Christmas.
Monday, Dec. 20th UPS® Ground service. 5 days coast to coast.
UPS 2nd Day Air ® packages picked up today will be scheduled for delivery on Wednesday, Dec. 22.
UPS 3 Day Select ® packages picked up today will be scheduled for delivery on Thursday, Dec. 23.
Tuesday Dec. 21 UPS® is the last day to ship 3 Day Select service for delivery on Dec. 24.
Wednesday, Dec. 22 UPS® is the last day to ship 2nd Day Air for delivery on Dec, 24
Thursday, Dec. 23
This is the last day to ship UPS Next Day Air ® packages for delivery on Friday, Dec. 24.
UPS® Air and Ground service modifications and the suspension of the UPS Service Guarantee for Ground shipments are in effect.
December 25, UPS Closed on Christmas Day