Caswell-Massey Ultrawild Holy Smoke Moisturzing Oil
Caswell-Masseys Ultrawild Edition of one of their most well-loved essential oil blends - 'Holy Smoke!' - first introduced in 1973 as a smoky, incensed floral variation of our famous plant-based musk oil.
A complex, long-lasting, unisex floral musk, Holy Smoke! contains notes of frankincense, rose, bergamot, wood, orris, and incense which together grant the oil a darkly romantic scent.
This Ultrawild Edition is made with the very best quality organic and wildcrafted oils they could find, working with Michelle K. Gagnon, to blend this formulation of pure essential oils.
This edition includes wildcrafted frankincense (collected by Michelle for Caswell recently on her travels), plus Moroccan rose oil, oakmoss, nagarmotha, bergamot, myrrh, Australian sandalwood, and orris butter.
HOW TO ENJOYBody
- Massage into clean damp skin after showering to moisturize and fragrance skin
- Apply to skin to wear as a fragrance on its own or layer it with your favorite fragrances to add depth with this sophisticated musk scent
- Gently apply a few drops to skin after cleansing face to use as an ultra-nourishing, chemical-free face moisturizer
- Naturally non-comedogenic, the oil will not clog pores as it smooths fine lines and balances skin’s natural tones
- Work a few drops through hair to restore luster and to seal in moisture while also lightly perfuming hair
- Brush hair with boar bristles to distribute oils throughout hair
- Pre-Shave: For sensitive skin, apply to face before adding shave cream or soap to prep skin and soften whiskers to create an incredibly smooth surface for any razor
- Post-Shave: Apply after shaving to soothe skin as this non-comedogenic oil cleanses pores and moisturizes skin post-razor use
- Wildcrafted frankincense oil
- Moroccan rose oil
- Oakmoss oil
- Nagarmotha oil
- Bergamot oil
- Myrrh oil
- Australian Sandalwood
- Orris butter
- Organic jojoba oil
- 1 oz (30 ml) bottle with glass dropper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA