Caswell-Massey Heritage Presidential Three-Soap Set
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled soaps.
Cleansing, moisturizing, and beautifully fragranced, they are the ideal way to start your morning or unwind after a long day.
This set lets you try the favorite scents of three American presidents.
George Washington delighted in Number Six cologne, a complex citrus scent introduced in 1772.
Dwight Eisenhower so loved the Almond soap that he stocked the White House with it.
And John F. Kennedy was a devoted fan of Jockey Club, a sophisticated, sporty aroma fit for American royalty.
Good soap is one of life’s simple—but very important!—luxuries.
We take bathing for granted, but it didn’t become popular in America until the mid-1800s.
Caswell-Massey was ahead of the trend, creating superb soaps that helped people discover the health and emotional benefits of lathering up.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Better for travel—no leaking
- Three 5.8 oz (164 g) bars (one bar each of Almond, Jockey Club, and Number Six bar soaps)
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA