Caswell-Massey Rose Water
The benefits of rose petals have been known since ancient times (Cleopatra famously added them to her bath).
Natural distillations like ours have long been relied on for a range of uses. As a mild astringent, it makes a wonderful facial toner to help tighten pores and tone your skin after washing.
Pour some into a hot bath for a scented soak.
Sprinkle on bed linens and lingerie to freshen.
Treat skin to a soothing, hydrating toner.
Lightly moisturize and fragrance tresses as a final hair rinse.
However you use it, the light scent of roses will delight you and infuse daily rituals with a calming, romantic aura.
HOW TO ENJOY
- Wear as a light fragrance
- Apply to skin as a toner after cleansing skin and before applying moisturizer
- Apply to skin after shaving to reduce redness and calm irritated skin
- Add to the water when hand-washing delicates
- Sprinkle or spray on linens to lightly scent and refresh
- Mix a few spoonfuls with a cup of water for a final hair rinse
- Alcohol-free to soothe and hydrate sensitive skin
- Helps maintain skin’s pH balance
- Contains natural anti-inflammatories and antioxidants
- 6.0 oz (170 ml) blue glass bottle
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
Made in the USA