Caswell-Massey In Wildness, the Preservation of the World
For many decades, Caswell-Massey has used the highest quality essential oils to scent their products.
They continue the tradition today, partnering with essential oils expert Michelle K. Gagnon to create exquisite 100% pure organic blends from the finest sources on Earth.
This limited edition In Wildness, the Preservation of the World is fresh, floral, and green, with a clean, bright top note and sweet, woody undertones.
Wildcrafted sandalwood is soothing, smoothing, and calming, while organic geranium and wildcrafted ylang ylang promote balance.
They are blended in a jojoba oil base to create a supremely moisturizing formula. With a stronger scent, an aromatherapeutic version of this oil is also available:
- Massage into clean damp skin after showering to moisturize and fragrance skin
- Apply to skin to wear as a fragrance on its own or layer it with your favorite fragrances to add depth with this sophisticated musk scent
- Gently apply a few drops to skin after cleansing face to use as an ultra-nourishing, chemical-free face moisturizer
- Naturally non-comedogenic, the oil will not clog pores as it smooths fine lines and balances skin’s natural tones
- Work a few drops through hair to restore luster and to seal in moisture while also lightly perfuming hair
- Brush hair with boar bristles to distribute oils throughout hair
- Pre-Shave: For sensitive skin, apply to face before adding shave cream or soap to prep skin and soften whiskers to create an incredibly smooth surface for any razor
- Post-Shave: Apply after shaving to soothe skin as this non-comedogenic oil cleanses pores and moisturizes skin post-razor use
- Wildcrafted ylang ylang oil from renewable resources
- Wildcrafted sandalwood oil from renewable resources
- 100% organic geranium oil
- 100% organic mandarin oil
- 100% organic jojoba oil
- 1 oz (30 ml) bottle with glass dropper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA